Terms of Service AgreementPLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE, ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 2018/01/01/.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMSThe following Terms of Service Agreement (the "TOS") is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with ArmorForums, also known as armorforums.com (and any of its subdomains or child-websites), located in the United States and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the ArmorForums website, which includes ArmorForums, (the "Site"), any of its subdomains or child-websites and its Services which shall be defined below.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFEREDThe Site is a forum creating website which has the following description: platform providing services to users to create their own forum web site on an armorforums.com subdomain. Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as "users" of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once an individual register's for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a "member." The user and/or member acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications are the sole property of ArmorForums. The materials contained in ArmorForums are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. At its discretion, ArmorForums may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. ArmorForums does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user and/or member, acknowledge, accept and agree that ArmorForums shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services forthwith. Furthermore, the user and/or member understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services and materials offered shall be provided "AS IS" and as such ArmorForums shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings. ArmorForums makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ArmorForums does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or web site of a user and/or member or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
REGISTRATIONTo register and become a "member" of the Site, you must be at least 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving ArmorForums's Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. When you register, ArmorForums may collect information such as your name, e-mail address, birth date, gender, mailing address, occupation, industry and personal interests. You can edit your account information at any time. O nce you register with ArmorForums and sign in to our Services, you are no longer anonymous to us. Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands and agrees to:
- furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process
- maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times
MEMBER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD AND SECURITYWhen you set up an account, you are the sole authorized user of your account. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It is your responsibility for any act or omission of any user(s) that access your account information that, if undertaken by you, would be deemed a violation of the TOS. It shall be your responsibility to notify ArmorForums immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. ArmorForums shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
CONDUCTAs a user or member of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of the ArmorForums Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy,integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by ArmorForums. Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of ArmorForums's Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any ArmorForums officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users' ability to participate in any real time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any ArmorForums Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a "foreign terrorist organization" in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- "stalking" or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual;
- collecting or storing of any personal data relating to any other member or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities which have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs;
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service;
- protecting the rights, property or the personal safety of ArmorForums, its visitors, users and members, including the general public;
INTERSTATE COMMUNICATIONUpon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using ArmorForums to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCEDue to the global nature of the internet, through the use of our network you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting and/or transferring of software, technology and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resourcecenter/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws;
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology or any other technical data which would be in violation of the United States or other applicable export and/or import laws;
CONTENT PLACED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR COMPANY SERVICESArmorForums shall not lay claim to ownership of any content submitted by any visitor, member, or user, nor make such content available for inclusion on our website Services. Therefore, you hereby grant and allow for ArmorForums the below listed worldwide, royalty-free and nonexclusive licenses, as applicable:
- The content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of ArmorForums's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services is for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area to which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of ArmorForums's sites, and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- Photos, audio, video and/or graphics submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of ArmorForums's sites, the license provided to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and/or publicly display said Content on our network Services are for the sole purpose of providing and promoting the specific area in which this content was placed and/or made available for viewing. This license shall be available so long as you are a member of ArmorForums's sites and shall terminate at such time when you elect to discontinue your membership.
- For any other content submitted or made available for inclusion on the publicly accessible areas of ArmorForums's sites, the continuous, binding and completely sub-licensable license which is meant to permit to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and/or publicly display said content, whether in whole or in part, and the incorporation of any such Content into other works in any arrangement or medium current used or later developed. Those areas which may be deemed "publicly accessible" areas of ArmorForums's sites are those such areas of our network properties which are meant to be available to the general public, and which would include message boards and groups that are openly available to both users and members. However, those areas which are not open to the public, and thus available to members only, would include our mail system and instant messaging.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITEArmorForums provides an area for our users and members to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions and/or proposals ("Contributions") to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- ArmorForums shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- ArmorForums shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor's Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of ArmorForums;
- ArmorForums is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature;
INDEMNITYAll users and/or members herein agree to insure and hold ArmorForums, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party which may arise from any content a member or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of ArmorForums Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICESThe member or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to ArmorForums's sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICESYou herein acknowledge that ArmorForums may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting or any other uploaded content shall be retained by ArmorForums, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any member, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on ArmorForums's servers on the member's behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any member may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that ArmorForums has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, ArmorForums shall reserve the right to modify, alter and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion. Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on ArmorForums's servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on ArmorForums. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow ArmorForums to store any and all communications on its servers.
MODIFICATIONSArmorForums shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
TERMINATIONAs a member of ArmorForums, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation or termination request to firstname.lastname@example.org. As a member, you agree that ArmorForums may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities;
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your;
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within ArmorForums;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof;
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services;
ADVERTISERSAny correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that ArmorForums shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
LINKSEither ArmorForums, users/members or any third parties may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that ArmorForums shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTSYou do hereby acknowledge and agree that ArmorForums's Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services ("Software") shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by ArmorForums or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on ArmorForums Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part. ArmorForums herein has granted you personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by ArmorForums for use in accessing our Services.
CLAIMS RELEASEIn the event you have a dispute, you agree to release ArmorForums (and its officers, directors, employees, agents, parent subsidiaries, affiliates, co-branders, partners and any other third parties) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to such dispute.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERSShould you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. ArmorForums's content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. ArmorForums and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
THIRD PARTY BENEFICIARIESYou herein acknowledge, understand and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
NOTICEArmorForums may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means currently known or any which may be herein after developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
TRADEMARK INFORMATIONYou herein acknowledge, understand and agree that all of the ArmorForums trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other ArmorForums logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of ArmorForums. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the ArmorForums logo or marks without obtaining ArmorForums's prior written consent.
PROCESSING PAYMENT TRANSACTIONSThe user (member) may pay his/her monthly subscription, fees and monthly charges to ArmorForums by using a debit/credit card or through online PayPal account. The user (member) agrees that the debit/credit card or Payment Service Provider details provided by him/her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user (member) shall not use a debit/credit card or Payment Service Provider account, that is not lawfully owned by him/her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
Authorization for Handling of Funds By accepting this Agreement
You authorize ArmorForums to hold and receive funds on your behalf when such funds from your payment method are due for your monthly premium subscription. You further authorize Braintree and PayPal to instruct ArmorForums in the manner of how your payment transaction and/or subscription has been created, updated, canceled and the timing of such events.
The user (member) warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/her card / payment details:
- The user (member) is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit/debit card / Payment Service Provider account for such transactions;
- The user (member) is responsible to ensure that the card/Payment Service Provider account details provided by him/her are accurate;
- The user (member) authorizes debit of the nominated card/Payment Service Provider account for the Payment of fees selected by him/her along with the applicable Fees;
- The user (member) is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/Payment Service Provider account at the time of making the payment (subscription) or at the time of each monthly charging cycle;
Your selected (preferred) payment method will be used to automatically issue a charge on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (subscription started on January 06, 2018 and nex billing will be on on February 06, 2018). ArmorForums may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated payment information. ArmorForums may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that ArmorForums provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
Your authorizations set forth herein will remain in full force and effect until your account is closed(terminated) or you cancel your premium subscription. ArmorForums will only process payment transactions that have been authorized by the applicable Payment Network or card issuer. ArmorForums may add or remove one or more types of cards as a supported payment card any time without prior notice to you.
ArmorForums will obtain an authorization from the Payment Network(s) or card issuer(s) for each card transaction and will not submit a card transaction for settlement where there is a negative authorization or the card is otherwise expired. ArmorForums will not impose any fee or surcharge on a customer that seeks to use an eligible payment card or payment network. ArmorForums will provide a receipt to the customer at the conclusion of the payment transaction that includes all information required under applicable law.
CANCELLATION POLICYAfter you subscribe to the premium plan you will automatically be billed monthly. You may cancel your subscription at any time. You are responsible for the full subscription fee in the monthly billing cycle in which you cancel. Once your account has been billed and the subscription cycle has finished, there will be no refunds. For detailed information read our refund policy below.
To cancel a subscription of a forum, please go to its update page from the list of your forums. Then click on "Subscription details" button which will lead you to a page showing your payment information. After clicking the "Cancel subscription" button you will be prompted to confirm the cancellation for the forum subscription. Be sure to confirm your cancellation and receive a successful message.
The only valid method for canceling your premium plan for a forum is via the cancellation button on the "Subscription details" page. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish cancellation. Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose premium access immediately. Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge (billing) cycle. For example: If your premium plan on the 10th of the month and you cancel on the 25th, you will not lose access until the 10th day of the next month.
In order to avoid getting charged for the next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day before the billing date listed on the "Subscription details" page.
REFUNDS POLICYIf you have signed up for a premium subscription plan, you have a right to refund your subscription within 14 calendar days. If you exercise this right, we will refund the subscription fees you have paid and your account will be downgraded to a free plan. Refunds must be submitted within fourteen (14) days of the transaction of the subscription billing cycle. Full refunds will be for the exact amount of the original transaction of the current billing cycle.
We don't automatically refund you for any remaining time when you cancel a subscription or delete an account. Canceling auto-renew before the end of your subscription means you'll have access to paid features until the end of your subscription term. In accordance with our terms of services, when you cancel your subscription, previous charges won't be refunded unless legally required. If you delete your forum, you'll lose access to paid time left in your plan. During the deletion process, you're asked to explicitly agree to forfeit the remaining time in your current paid subscription and acknowledge that you won't be refunded for this unused time.
You must exercise your right of refund by sending a written notice of refund to email@example.com and providing the following details:
- Your email address for login
- Your email address for PayPal (if applicable)
- Your forum subdomain
- That you want to refund your subscription under this policy
You do not need to provide a reason why you are refunding, but we would be interested in hearing why. If you have sent us this notice within the applicable time frame, your subscription payment will be reimbursed within 14 days of your sending of the notice of refund.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURESArmorForums will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users do the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, ArmorForums may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- Your physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is truthful and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf;